Opa! Join us for our next installment of the Sunday Share series on August 4th at 6:30 when we will lead you through a culinary exploration of Greek food and culture.
– Heirloom tomato, watermelon and feta salad with creamy lemon-mint vinaigrette and Greek olives
– Housemade classic spanakopita with spinach, Vidalia onion, ricotta and crispy phyllo dough
– Coal-roasted eggplant “melitzanosalata” (traditional Greek dip) with raw vegetables and wood-fire baked flatbread
– Revithokeftedes (Greek-style chick pea fritters)with tzatziki sauce
– Local arugula salad with shaved fennel, orange, dill, goat cheese and ancient Greek vinaigrette
– Wood-fire roasted lamb saddle stuffed with Greek sausage, garlic, rosemary and served with a warm lamb jus
– Wood-fire grilled octopus, roasted lemon potato, Greek olive oil, oregano and roasted lemons
– Galaktoboureko (classic Greek custard cake) with lemon- orange infused syrup
– Loukoumades (fried honey puffs) with Greek yogurt dipping sauce
The cost is only $47 per person and includes tax, gratuity and online service fee. Seating is limited, so get your tickets today!