The annual run of the majestic Northwest salmon from the vast Pacific Ocean to the mountain streams where their lives began is one of nature’s most awe-inspiring events.
So unlikely is the survival of a single returning salmon that nature compensates heavily. Of the other 3,000 to 7,000 eggs in a nest, only one—ONE!—spawning pair, on average, will make it back. It’s a truly zen-like experience…
With this inspired story in mind, Lure celebrates the mighty salmon with these special dishes that will only be available June 19-25 (in addition to the regular dinner menu):
• salmon & hominy chowder with avocado
• hickory-smoked salmon rillettes with bread-and-butter pickles and white bread
• Korean-inspired salmon tartare and grilled collars with spicy cucumber salad
• poached sockeye salmon fillet in lemon verbena-tomato broth with early summer vegetables
• grilled sockeye salmon steak with cedar-smoked mushrooms and oregon pinot noir
For reservations, call 404.817.3650 or go online today!