Ecco‘s wildly popular Sunday Share dinners are back and the first one just happens to fall on March 17 also known as St. Patrick’s Day. Now that’s the luck of the Irish!
If you’re not familiar with these events, let me bring you up to speed. Every month, Executive Chef Craig Richards and his culinary team design a themed menu that is available for only one night. You and your friends (both new and yet-to-be-discovered) gather in Ecco’s private dining room at big communal tables. It has the feel of a really fun wedding reception where you meet all sorts of interesting people.
Adding to the familiarity, the meal is served family-style and the chefs introduce each dish with the story behind it’s preparation, ingredients or other interesting tid bits.
So, I as I said, because of the date, March’s Sunday Share dinner will feature the food of Ireland, potatoes and all. The menu includes:
- Wild nettle soup
- Smoked haddock pate, rye crackers
- Donegal pie—new potatoes, chives, Irish bacon, hard boiled eggs
- Roast pork belly with cider and watercress
- Colcannon—potatoes mashed with butter and milk, spring greens and herbs
- Glazed heirloom carrots with ginger and mint
- Meyer lemon curd tart, stewed huckleberries
The price is $47 per person and includes tax and gratuity (excludes alcohol). Seating is limited to 40 people and it sells out fast, so don’t wait—get your tickets online or call 404.347.9555 today. Go green!