Lucky you; it’s time for the next Mi Casa Su Casa communal dinner at El Taco on Tuesday, October 23 at 6:30pm. This month’s menu focuses on ingredients found only in Mexican mercados (that’s a market to us gringos). Here’s what Executive Chef Scott Keefer and his culinary team have in store for you. Did you see what I did there? In store for you? Geez, I love a good pun!
- Ham and cheese stuffed crispy cactus paddles
- Grilled skirt steak with roasted jicama and house-made romesco
- Yellow corn esquites with fresh epazote
- Maguey-braised chicken with chickpeas, blistered tomato and avocado
- Roasted fish in hoja santa leaves with plantain sauce and huitlacoche dumplings
The cost is only $30 and, trust me when I say that you will not leave hungry. Plus, you might meet a new amigo or two. For tickets, call 404.873.4656 today.