The sole purpose of these portable street snacks is to satisfy big cravings on-the-go and to those who say they don’t constitute a full meal, we say pee-shaw! Executive Chef Scott Keefer has designed a full menu of petite plates that are huge on flavor and personality including:
• Tlacoyos—blue masa corn bread with fresh salsa and crema
• Papas Rellenas—twice-cooked potatoes with green chiles, cheese and green onion
• Pambazos—guajillo-soaked rolls with crispy potato, longaniza sausage, frijoles, crema and queso
• Albondigas de Ternera—veal meatballs with creamy huitlacoche sauce
• Atol de Elote—warm sweet corn pudding with cinnamon
The menu will also feature traditional antojitos like memelas and chalupas, which are various shapes of corn masa cakes with different meat and vegetable toppings.
The cost is only $30/person (plus tax and gratuity) and seating is very limited—for reservations, call 404.873.4656 today!